Yoga for Cosmetic beauty
In Yoga, relaxation is as important as exercise. So Yoga Nidra is
one of the best ways to relax, from head to toe. It is an indirect way
of attacking a specific problem like hairfall or early greying.
However, it will benefit every part of your body equally.
Caution: Avoid falling asleep while doing this.
1. Lie down on your back on a mat
2. Breathe deeply from the abdomen and concentrate on your inhaling and exhaling
There are sixteen vital points in your body that can relax you totally.
Start concentrating on the forehead, move towards the nostrils, the
lips, the chin, the neck, the shoulders, the elbows, the wrists, the
fingertips, the chest, the abdomen, the thighs, the knees, the calves,
the ankles and the toes
4. Repeat this cycle 2-3 times
imagine your limbs are detached from your body. Imagine that only your
head, chest and the abdominal area exist. As you breathe in, feel the
air entering your spine and cleansing it
6. Concentrate on the
different vital nerve plexes or nerve junctions called chakras, and
breathe 5-10 times while concentrating on each point
7. Start with the root plexus or mooladhara in the space between your anus and your genitals
8. Move to the solar plexus or swadhisthan, four fingers above the navel
to the midpoint of the chest, anahat. Move to the throat, the visudhi.
Move to the point between the eyebrows, the ajna. Finally, move to the
crown, the suryachakra
9. Imagine your limbs are once again attached to your body. For about two minutes think that your whole body is one unit again
10. Slowly open your eyes, stretch and get up.