Remedies For Puffy Eyes
* Take a metal spoon and run it under cold water. Place the metal on the puffy area for at least 60 seconds.
* Apply hemorrhoid cream (look for brands that contain ingredients
of yeast and shark's liver oil) to the puffy area. Insiders have known
for years that in just the way it gets the swelling out of that other
area, it works the same way for the face.
* Thin cucumber slices used as compresses over closed eyes will relieve sore, puffy eyes.
* A black tea bag soaked in cold water on each eye for ten minutes
will reduce swelling caused by fluid retention. Gently press from inner
to outer corners to hasten drainage.
* Avoid salty foods, which cause the under eye area (and the rest of your body) to hold fluid.
* Elevate your head when you sleep, to keep fluid from settling around your eyes.