Our makeup artists have compiled a list of their hottest makeup
tips. Follow these basic and advanced makeup tips and looking naturally
more beautiful, is easy.
MAKEUP TIP #1:
A beautiful makeover begins with the right foundation. Most women
have yellow based skin. This includes most Caucasian and all Asian,
Latin and African women. This is one of the most important makeup tips!
When we women with yellow-based skin wear foundation that is too
pink or orange, it often looks artificial and two-toned. This is
because the undertone in the foundation "clashes" with our natural
To create the look naturally flawless skin, you must wear a
foundation with a yellow base. Sacha manufactures the only yellow-based
foundations in the world. They perfectly match every complexion,
leaving your skin looking flawless and natural-looking. You never look
orangey, pasty or un-natural. When you walk into a room people notice
you and not your makeup!
SKIN CARE TIPS
* Clear healthy skin is the perfect canvas for makeup. Use
Sacha's simple but effective cleansing routine: Cleanse, Tone,
* For excessively oily skin use our Purifying Gel Cleanser to gently wash away the excess oils.
* Regardless of skin color or skin type you must use a daily
moisturizer with at least SPF 15 sun protection. This is one of the
most important makeup tips. For dry skin use Sacha's Hydration Plus
Daily Moisturizer. For oily skin use Sacha's Hydrating Daily
Moisturizer. These moisturizers can be worn alone or as excellent under
FOUNDATION MAKEUP TIPS
For a great makeover you must start with the right
foundation. Whereas eye shadow, lipstick, and blush accent the face, it
is the foundation that sets the tone for a woman's appearance. Sacha's
foundations are all yellow-based.
If you are like
most women, you have yellow-based skin and must wear a yellow-based
foundation. Our Sacha Foundations are available in cream, liquid, or
dual activ (powder and foundation in one). Test your foundation on the
jaw line or forehead.
* Sacha foundation shades "jump" equally.
On your jaw line, apply the shade you believe to be closest to your
skin tone. Apply the next lighter shade above and the next darker shade
below. The shade that disappears into your skin, is the correct shade
for your complexion.
FACE POWDER MAKEUP TIPS
* Set your foundations with a Sacha Loose Powder. Keep your
compact powder handy for touch ups during the day. If you 'shine' a lot
you should use an oil absorbent powder such as Sacha's Ultra Matte
Powders in Light, Medium or Dark.
CHEEK COLOR MAKEUP TIPS
* When applying blush use a darker shade to contour your face
and "lift" your cheekbones. Apply from the earlobe downward to
mid-cheek so you do not leave a"blob"of color on the cheek. Use light
colors of blush to highlight.
EYE MAKEUP TIPS
* Use Sacha's eye shadows to reflect your every mood. With a bit
of practice you can easily master how to apply your eye shadow. When
applying eyeshadow, remember that dark colors recede features and light
* Apply the lightest shade over the entire eyelid.
* Apply the medium shade on the lower eyelid.
* Apply the darkest shade in the outer corner of the eye to create depth.
* Apply eyeliner with short strokes, starting form
* the center of the eye and working towards the corners. Mascara
finishes your makeup. If you have dark eyes use black, navy, dark brown
or clear mascara.
LIP COLOR MAKEUP TIPS
* Choose a lipstick which reflects your personal
psyche. There are 48 colors from which to choose in the Sacha range.
* Use a lip brush when applying lipstick. It will not only help define
the contours of your mouth, but also helps to control the amount of
color that is applied.
* Applying powder lightly over the lips before applying lipstick helps it to stay on longer.
* Use Sacha's Vitamin E Stick under your lipstick to condition and
protect your lips from becoming chapped and dry.
* Use Sacha Lip Gloss alone to give a light, natural but finished look
or over your lipstick to enhance its color.
* For easy lipstick stain removal, apply glycerine to affected area and wash as usual.
NAIL COLOR MAKEUP TIPS
* Select a nail polish to match the general tones of your
makeup. For instance if you used natural shades on your eyes, lips and
cheeks, then your nail color should also be natural.
CAMOUFLAGE MAKEUP TIPS
* Use Kamaflage Cover Cream to conceal your skin blemishes.
Kamaflage is yellow based and like our foundations will perfectly match
your skin tone. Use it as a concealer or as a foundation.
FINISHING MAKEUP TIPS
* Use Sacha's Fix It Spray as the last step of your makeup
routine. Spray from 8 - 12 inches. Your makeup will stay in place
longer and will leave you with a more finished look.