Make Your Own Hair Perfume
The following ingredients are required to make this fragrant perfume.
* 6 tablespoons powdered charcoal
* 5 tablespoons powders myrrh
* 1 tablespoon powdered benzoin
* 1 tablespoon potassium nitrate
* 2-3 drops oil of bergamot
* 2-3 drops of sandalwood
* mucilage of tragacanth
Mix the powders together and sieve, and then add the oils. Add
the potassium nitrate, and then sufficient mucilage of tragacanth to
make a stiff paste.
Heat the mixture over a water bath and then make into little
cones and dry. Just light one of the cones and let the smoke go into
the damp hair.
The smell is highly aromatic and exotic.