How To Curl And Lengthen Your Eyelashes
Since we can't all be blessed with long lashes, thank goodness
mascara can make it look as if we were. Here is a very simple method of
applying mascara for every day wear.
1. Draw wand out of mascara tube and remove access on a piece of paper towel.
2. Hold wand horizontally and slowly twirl as you move the brush from the roots to the tips.
3. To set curl, hold wand and lashes together at the tips for a several seconds.
4. Apply second coat before the first coat has dried to avoid clumping.
5. Apply mascara carefully to the bottom lashes, holding wand vertically.
6. While lashes are still wet, comb through the lashes (carefully) with a lash comb to separate each lash.
# Be sure to wash off your mascara each night. Not only
will it smear during the night, you won't be able to apply more until
your lashes are free from the old mascara.
# Mascara is a breeding ground for germs. Be sure to replace it every three months.
# Never pump the wand into the tube. This procedure only adds air to the mascara, drying it out.