Easy Lip Tips
* To keep lips going all day, first pencil all over lips with a soft lip pencil. Apply lipstick over and blot.
To make lips look fuller, line lips with a pencil and then blend the
edges with a sponge applicator. Cover with gloss or petroleum jelly.
To keep lipstick off teeth, pucker lips into an extreme "O". Cover your
finger with tissue, and pole it into your moutn. Slowly twist it out of
your mouth, eliminating any excess color.
* To achieve a pouty, sexy mouth, emphasize your top lip by dabbing just a touch of gloss in the center.
Highlight your lips with a verylight eye shadow color that coordinates
with your lip color tones. Place it right in the center of your upper
and lower lips.
* To balance unevenly shaped lips, use a lighter colored lipstick on the smaller-sized lip.
* To keep lipstick in place while dining, keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the work.
* Gently rub with washcloth over lips before applying lipstick to smooth out lips.
* Apply foundation around the lips give a precise look without lip liner.
For Full Lips:
You are lucky if you've been blessed with
those large lips. Women everywhere are trying to replicate with
collagen. But large lips can take over your face if you're not careful.
* You really don't need lip liner, but if you like the look, soften edge with your finger or a Q-tip.
* Don't wear any lip color that is too glossy or shiny.
For Thin Lips:
* Draw slightly beyond the lip with a
neutral-colored lip pencil. Then apply lipstick. Your lipstick will
"catch" onto the liner.
* Apply white shadow on center of lips over lipstick and spread slightly.
* Don't wear a very dark shade of lipstick. It makes lips more smaller.